HAIR REMOVAL & BEAUTY PARLOUR
Brand-New Laser Machine!
Introducing Alma Soprano Ice Platinum - the most recent clinically proven, virtually painless laser technology. The machine combines 3 of the most potent laser wavelengths simultaneously targeting different anatomical structures within the hair follicle, for the most safe and efficient hair removal.
For a timeless lifestyle that takes no time at all! Give you fuller eyebrows with soft bushy twill weave stranding more of a "make up" look, elegant eyeliner, or perfect luscious lips.
A natural, safe and long-lasting option to traditional tinting. It is especially good for clients with little or no hair on their brows. Henna eyebrows may last on skin up to 2 weeks, on hair up to 6 weeks.
Packages Now Available
If you come regularly for a service, why not purchase a package so you can enjoy for less? Our packages are perfect for your monthly needs. With the extra convenience that you are able to manage and schedule your services online.
Save more when you select Combo Services or purchase packages.
Precautions & Disclaimer
- To book multiple services all at once, simply click the “Add Service” button, select your add-on services, fill out the required information.
- If your chosen services do not fit into shorter available time slots, book only one or two services you really need to secure that available time slot. Please leave us a note during online booking, mention your chosen services, we will try to accommodate them if possible.
- If you would like to book for family or friends, each individual has to book separately.
To ensure fair accessibility to other guests:
- Currently, to avoid mistakenly double booking, the booking system does not allow guest to book the same service twice within a reasonable amount of time. If you would like to reschedule you appointment, you have to cancel the appointment first, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Notice that there is 24 hours cancellation policy. Our booking system will send out a reminder email 2 days prior to your appointment time. If you have any changes, or want to cancel your appointment, please email us ASAP.
- If there are two no-show’s on your file OR multiple late cancellations (less than 24 hours) due to any reasons, you will be prompted to pay full non-refundable deposit for your future appointments. If we do not receive the deposit 24 hours prior to your appointment time, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment.
HOW TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL?
How to cancel?
- Click on the cancel link sent in the reminder emails.
- The system will not let you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please email us at email@example.com if you are unable to cancel your appointment.
How to reschedule?
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, it is important that you have to cancel your appointment first and re-book with your new selected time. To avoid double booking, the system will not let you book the same service within a reasonable amount of time.
- Once you have cancel the appointment, on the menu bar, click on BOOKING > BOOK ONLINE to book your appointment.
How To Prepare?
- Shower and lightly exfoliate at home, do not apply lotion or oil base skin care product on the hair-removal area.
- Trim hairs to about a quarter of an inch* (no shorter) for less tangle and discomfort. If shaved, allow at least ten days after last shaving.
- Arrive calm and be ready for some fun chatting.
For some other frequently asked questions, please click here.
*For Brazilian or Bikini Plus services, if your hair is too long, esthetician has to trim it before the services with $10 charge. To avoid being charged, please prepare yourself at home OR simply get regular waxing (every 4 weeks).
First Time Waxing?
No need to be embarassed!
We are professional.
Is your hair long enough?
Your hair must be at least 1/4″ long – 4 weeks since your last waxing, or 2 weeks since your last shave. For Brazilian and Bikini Plus services, if your hair is too long, this is quite tangled and discomfort. To ensure an efficient service, aesthetician has to trim it shorter, and there is $10 charge for that. You can prepare yourself at home, trim hair short to about 1/4″ length (no shorter) OR simply get regular waxing every 4 weeks.
Exfoliate the waxing area 24 hours prior to your service will help loosening the hair follicles for a smoother wax, while reducing the risk of ingrown hairs.
Take painkiller 30 minutes prior to the service, or arrive 40 minutes early to purchase Dr. Numb 5% Lidocaine Cream. Order now to arrange for pick up.
Keep Me Informed.
Let me know if this is your first time waxing. This will allow me to adjust the service to your needs. Please leave me a note when you book online.
You may experience some redness which usually subsides within 24 hours. If you are first time getting waxed, you may experience more irritation than usual due to the follicles being more rooted. Apply finipil® antiseptic cream to reduce irritation, soothe the skin and prevent ingrown.
Wearing loose comfortable clothing allows the skin to breath.
Avoid excessive heat related activities, such as hot bath, steam rooms, sauna, tanning.
Avoid applying any harsh chemical products on freshly waxed area, such as: AHA, BHA.
Avoid shaving. This will make the hair grow back thicker. It also increases the risk of ingrown. Regular waxing will help the hairs become thin and finer.
Exfoliating and moisturizing your skin once or twice a week, starting 2 days after waxing.
Removing hair at its early growth stage is much easier and less painful. For the best result, book your appointment every 4 weeks.
For some other frequently asked questions, please click here.
What Our Guests Say
Send a Special Gift
Are you thinking of a flexible gift that anyone can enjoy while staying on your budget?
Look no further! Our e-gift cards are convinient and perfect because they combine the flexibility of cash with the personalization that comes with our amazing services.
WE never COMPROMISE on service HYGIENE EVER!
Providing you with a smooth and safe experience - every time!
Expect the same exceptional service in an even more safe and clean environment.
The safety and well-being of our clients, team and community is our top priority and we take hygiene and safety very seriously.
Click the link below to learn more about our Covid-19 action plans.
Sign Up for Our New & seasonal Specials Every Month!
We’d love to keep you up to date with the latest services, trends, product launches and special offers. Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know, no spam, we promise!
Open hours are subject to change.
Best to book online.