HAIR REMOVAL & BEAUTY PARLOUR
WE never COMPROMISE on service HYGIENE EVER!
To Our Valued Guests
Please come to your appointments by yourself, wear a mask (also available for purchasing in-store), wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. If you have fever, have been tested positive for active COVID-19, or have been in exposure to it, please reschedule your appointment.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our Guests, as well as our Teammates. We have been in regular communication with all our Teammates around the following protocols that support everyone’s health and well-being:
- Treat all human blood and certain human body fluids as if they were known to be infectious.
- Reinforcing our already rigorous standards, and operating procedures for infection control and personal hygiene: utilize single-use bed sheets, pump bottles to minimize cross contamination, single-use wipes, and single-used waxing spatula to avoid double dipping.
- Disinfecting all tools and implements with high-level disinfectant.
- Continual sanitation of all common surfaces in our salon including seats, tables, product bottles, door knobs, faucets, payment terminal etc. with hospital graded disinfectant wipes.
- Floor is regularly swept and mopped.
SMART SCREENING SYSTEM
- A cloud-based system, specially designed by our allied health personnel following Public Health Agency of Canada advisory.
- Automatically screening both our teammates and customers to ensure that they are all safe for the services.
- Provide instant result to our guests, keep tract of their phone numbers for contact tracing purposes while maintaining their privacy and confidentiality.
- Once the system detect any concerns, it will instruct our admin staff to reschedule client’s appointment or our teammates until they are safe for the services.
NON-CONTACT BODY THERMAL CAMERA
- Temperature check upon arrival for both our teammates and customers.
- If a client or a teammate has mild fever, which is above 37.4 degree Celsius, we will reschedule client’s appointment, or send our staff home.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Droplets Precaution: Face masks are mandatory for both clients and staffs.
- Contact Precaution: Nitrile gloves.
- Face-shield, sleeve cover, and hair cover to provide an extra protective barrier.
PROPER HAND HYGIENE
- Every each of our service room is equipped with sink, soap, paper towels, and hand washing instruction to maintain proper hand hygiene.
- We are working closely with our teammates to ensure frequently hand washing, or using hand-sanitizer between any services.
- Floor marks, wall posters along the check-in and check-out corridors to remind proper 2-meter physical distancing.
- We only provide services by appointment. We also encourage clients to come alone to their appointments, so that we can minimize the number of people present in-store.
We are following the guidance of government and health authorities. Since the foundation of our salon, we have established a protocol to ensure that our standards are being strictly adhered to and that we had the right action plans in place. We are closely following and supporting the direction of Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) along with Peel Public Health advisory to ensure all health and safety measures are implemented in our facility.
We are also monitoring our teams’ health very closely and have put support systems in place to help anyone who may become affected by the virus.
We are committed to delivering excellent guest experiences, and we hope that you enjoy the safe services experience at BikiWax.
Packages are now AVAILABLE
BUY MORE SAVE MORE!
No Monthly Commitment
No Membership Fee
Pay As You Go
Save More when you book combo services or purchase packages
Sign Up for Our New & seasonal Specials Every Month!
We’d love to keep you up to date with the latest services, trends, product launches and special offers. Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know, no spam, we promise!
Open hours are subject to change.
Best to book online.
All Rights Reserved.